From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Steven Iocco
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Development Best Practices

** Hi folks.  Just wondering what practices some developers are using for
custom code and enhancing ootb workflow.  IE, field ID's in a non reserved
range, New workflow easily identified perhpaps by the company name etc.  My
real big dillemma is modifying existing workflow. Does anyone have some best
practices for modifying existing workflow so that in the event of an upgrade
pitfalls can be avoided or at least anticipated?
Thanks
Steve
__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___