From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:03
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Books for Remedy version 6 ,7 and CMDB

**

You could try "How to work with depression" -- I forget the author.

OK - OK -- that was supposed to be a joke. Chill

-John

--
John David Sundberg
235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B

On Feb 18, 2009, at 3:52 AM, Rajat Sharma wrote:

**
Hi All,

I have recently started working as a Remedy admin and need to know what
are the good books available in the market so that I can improve my
understanding in Remedy, Crystal Reports and CMDB.

Thanks,
Rajat

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___