From: Charles Baldi <charles.ba...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 12:50:55 PM
Subject: Re: Remedy Developer, Colorado Springs

**
Joe,
Now it sounds like you are talking "dog years" :-)

Chuck

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Joe DeSouza <joe_rem...@yahoo.com> wrote:

**
In a very strict sense, it depends.. What if there was an independent
consultant working on 4 different projects over those years all involving
version 7 :-) That would technically give him experience varied enough to count
as 2 x 4 = 8 years of experience on paper.. although chronologically that would
seem impossible..

Joe