Hello,

As per your instructions I searched Active Directory fields list and I found
that the field name is "physicalDeliveryOfficeName".
With this exact name I've created new field but still it is not showing any
value although values are present in AD. Also when I try to search records
using this field it gives me following error:

"The LDAP operation has failed : Bad search filter (LDAPERR 87) (ARERR
3377)"

What's wrong here?

Thanks & Regards,
Vinit