You are dealing with two different sessions.  One with SSO and one with the
mid-tier.  If you to fully end the session, you have to take care of both
sessions.

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.