If your SSO is based on Kerberos I don't know of a way to end the "SSO
session" without logging out of the computer or manually destroying your
kerberos ticket.  Nor can I imagine a world where you'd want that to happen
when you log out of Remedy, so maybe I am being short-sighted too :-)

We modified our logout.jsp to provide a "Sign is as a different user" link
as well as return to homepage link.  Maybe the OP could do something like
that and/or just redirect to a completely different website to avoid people
re-logging in accidentally.

Brien