From: "Brittain, Mark" <mbritt...@navisite.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:30:26 PM
Subject: Re: Data level Security

**
I have something similar. First I assigned the Assignee Group as the only
permission in the Request ID field. The I created a field with a ID of 112.
Using your example, workflow on create places YYY in the 112 field. After that
only members of the YYY group can see the ticket. If you are not a member of
the group and search with the Request ID, you get a system message data does
not exist on the server (or something like that).

You can list multiple groups in the 112 field. This could be when company YYY
and your coworkers need to see the tickets. You must select “Enable Multiple
Assign Groups under the Server Information/Configuration.

This should address your issue unless your report (button) is evoking and
external program like crystal reports.

Hope this helps.

mjb