Wow - Thanks to Joe and Matt for the great info:

The only thing I have to figure out now is how to get either method
to notify me when arserver.exe passes a threshhold.

What's happening is - once a month - I get a call out of the blue that
Remedy isn't responding, I log in and see the memory pegged at almost 2GB,
when it's usually using about .5 GB. I would like to know when memory
exceeds 1GB of usage so I can enable SQL logging and see if this is due to
some user doing wildcard searches on Summary, etc... so I have a small
window to work with and possibly notify everyone before arserver.exe is
pegged at 2GB and I have to immediately restart.

Thanks again to all,

Jase