From: daval itagi <davalsah...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:55:21 AM
Subject: Re: please help me to solve in this issue.

**
Hi Danny,
i am apologizing by asking this question. even i dig lot, We are not using here
ITSM 6 OR 7 version, we are using only remedy user and the midtier. the problem
with the account here is that, Employees form doesnt have his details, but in
the User form he have his details. that was bit confusion for me, so i asked to
list. sorry.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Danny Kellett