From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Steven Iocco
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:53 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Possibly spam: URL to a Survey

Hi folks. I have the following URL to a specific survey record.  IS there a way
I can have the window open to type=display and details only?  This link
unfortunately provides a results pane.
thanks

steve

http://myARSserverWeb/arsys/shared/login.jsp?/arsys//servlet/ViewFormServlet?form=SRM%3aSurvey&server=ARSServer&eid=SRV000000000190
__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___