Good morning,

I am beginning to set up the second server that will then be configured in a
server group.  The primary server is up and running as follows:

Windows 2003 Server
Oracle 10 DB (remote)
ARS 7.1 P6 - including email, approval, assignment, flashboards
CMDB 2.1 P4
AIE 7.1 P4
ITSM 7.0.3 P7
SLM 7.1 P1

I have successfully installed ARS 7.1 P6 (server only) on the secondary server
using the shared DB option.  This is working as well.

My next steps are the various other components:  email, approval, etc.  Sadly,
I have found very little in the way of instructions on this.  Some components
have more than others...very inconsistent.

My question is...does BMC or somebody have a comprehensive white paper or
instruction set that addresses installation of the other components like email.

Thanks,

Bruce Sisk
BFS Enterprises

PeoplePC Online