People,

Are you currently writing any C programs on windows which make C-API
calls to Remedy?

If yes, how do you describe your development environment?

My eventual goal is to use Ruby scripts to connect to Remedy.

I see this as a 3 step process:
  - Learn how to write C programs on windows
  - Learn how to link my windows-C-programs with the Remedy C-API
  - Learn how to link my windows-C-programs with the Ruby C-API

Currently, though, I want to focus on learning about making C-API
calls on windows.

Are you currently writing any C programs on windows which make C-API
calls to Remedy?

If yes, how do you describe your development environment?

Are you using Microsoft Visual Studio?

Are you using any opensource or 3rd party development tools?

I did a search of ARSLIST@ARSLIST.ORG and found some useful
information about obtaining windows dll files:
  - http://listserv.rbugs.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe?S1=arslist

Thanks,

--Dan