From: Daniele B. from Italy <daniele.barsoc...@alice.it>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 10:15:30 AM
Subject: from the browser it's possible single selection only...

Dear Team,

I know this is an asked question but I haven't find a specific answer.
We have a form with a table field and our web user have to print or export all
rows of the table.
I made a column report format but from the browser it's possible single
selection only.
The report contains only the selected row.

Any and all advice and comments are welcome,

Thanks a lot

Daniele B.

Environment: ARS 6.3