From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Lammey, Peter A.
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 12:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web Services Error

Is the web service that was setup in Remedy pointing to any Date/Time fields?
I have found that Altiris Workflow cant seem to ingest the web service into a
component correctly if the Remedy web service has Date/Time fields in either
the Input or Output values.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN IT Client Architecture and Automation
860-766-4761