oh, perfect!  thank you!

--- On Mon, 3/30/09, Rick Cook <remedyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Rick Cook <remedyr...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How to get Calbro out of first position
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 5:13 PM

Louise,

Go to COM:Company. What you see there should tell you what you need to know to
figure out the solution.

Rick

From: Louise Van Hine
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:01:55 -0700
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: How to get Calbro out of first position

**

Did you hear the one about the company that implemented ITSM and changed its
company name to Calbro Services because that's what all the defaults were set
to?

Does anyone know off the top of their head how to get the default on the
Application Administration Console to be set to something other than Calbro,
like, my own company's name?  I'm on 7.5.

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___