Subject: How to get Calbro out of first position
From: Louise Van Hine <lvanh...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, March 30, 2009 4:01 pm
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Did you hear the one about the company that implemented ITSM and changed its company name to Calbro Services because that's what all the defaults were set to?

Does anyone know off the top of their head how to get the default on the Application Administration Console to be set to something other than Calbro, like, my own company's name?  I'm on 7.5.

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___
__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___