From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of tina flores
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 4:37 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Installing Secondary Server in Server Group

Hi Joe,

I'm doing the install in Windows environment. The ARS 7.1 Configuring Guide
didn't mention how to go about the installation of the ITSM 7 apps in a server
group.  So I'd really appreciate it you can point me to the whitepaper you came
across.

Thanks in advance.

Tina

If you are on UNIX just copy the files over and you should be good.

I'm not quite sure about Windows, but I think I remember coming across a
whitepaper for this exact same thing. Sorry but I do not have it with me right
now.

Joe