We currently have a form that allows you to print screen by pressing a
button on the form. It works most of the time without problems, but
sometimes it prints blank pages and you have to go back and try again.
>From what I've read the WUT is a little flakey when it comes to
printing.

I would like to come up with a more reliable method of doing this. I
thought I would try to have it create a report and print the report on
the button press, but the output is pretty ugly and hard to read.  From
what I can tell I have very little or no control of how it's displayed
(fonts, spacing etc..) using the canned reporting tool.

I know a lot of people use Crystal and I assume it affords lots of
options, but unfortunately the money is not there right now to purchase
it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Windows OS
MSSQL DB