From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ramey, Anne
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: run process issue

**

I'm having an issue with a run-process command from an active link:

$PROCESS$ @@:echo "$USER$" "$colJobName$" "$TIMESTAMP$" >>
startrecon.log

or

$PROCESS$ echo "$USER$" "$colJobName$" "$TIMESTAMP$" >> startrecon.log

I get a "system cannot find file specified" error.  This command from
the command line creates the file if it doesn't exist.  That's what I
want.  I've also passed the entire path with no luck.  I've also tried
specifying the full path to a file that does exist.  What am I doing
wrong?

ARS 7.0, Linux RHEL 4

Anne Ramey

Are"_