From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ramey, Anne
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 12:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: run process issue

**
I'm having an issue with a run-process command from an active link:
$PROCESS$ @@:echo "$USER$" "$colJobName$" "$TIMESTAMP$" >> startrecon.log
or
$PROCESS$ echo "$USER$" "$colJobName$" "$TIMESTAMP$" >> startrecon.log

I get a "system cannot find file specified" error.  This command from the
command line creates the file if it doesn't exist.  That's what I want.  I've
also passed the entire path with no luck.  I've also tried specifying the full
path to a file that does exist.  What am I doing wrong?

ARS 7.0, Linux RHEL 4

Anne Ramey

copies of the original message.