From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 8:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Oracle LOB getting very big

Thanks David,

That did the trick!

You had to specify this before the forms were created, but we are still in
the testing environment, so this is ok.

In this case I guess that the CLOB-data will be stored within the actual
row instead of the external table? Is there a size limit where the
CLOB-data is stored outside of the row?

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.