From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Nicky Madjarov
Sent: Mon 04/27/09 11:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Oracle LOB getting very big

RE: Oracle LOB getting very bigOut of line is probably the better way to
implement LOB's, you will probably have better transaction processing
performance, not to mention the 2 GB limit of the in row LOBs (at least
according to Oracle). Why it is slowing down the ARS is entirely different
story. I agree with you that there are quite a few settings for each LOB
implementation and they should be part of install/config utils.

Regards,

Nicky Madjarov
phone: 973-202-4278
Find out how to bust your AR System performance @