You could also relocate the lobs in row after the installation is complete.
This would definitely be much easier if done before there was much data in
the system.

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed  in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc. My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for  BMC Software,
Inc.