We upgraded our server from 7.0.1 to 7.1 this past weekend.  We are now having
a problem with our floating license users updating their own user records.  The
fields they are trying to update have Assignee permissions (write access), and
they are the assignee of their own user records.
When first logging in, they're given a Read (floating) license.  When trying to
update their own user record, they get:

ARERR [331] You do not have write access (for this entry) to field : [field(s)
trying to update]

What's strange is they can go to any another form (even when first logging in)
and update a record with no problem.  At this point they're given a write
Floating license.  Then after that, they can go to their user record and update
it with no problem.

So why aren't they given a write Floating license when first trying to update
their user record?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharon