Thanks for the reply David.

-Guillaume

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Easter, David
Sent: Wed 05/06/09 4:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Does the Release Mgmt  7.5 User Guide exist ??

> Is there a user guide pdf for the Release Mgmt 7.5 (or 7.5.1) application?

No.  Release Management is not a product.  It is a feature within the BMC
Remedy Change Management application.  Thus, all of the documentation can be
found within the Change Management documentation.

> Is there any plan to have a BMC Remedy Change Management 7.5.1 User's Guide ?

No.  Modifying the guides themselves is quite an involved and pricey endeavor -
so other delivery vehicles like release notes, white papers or technical
bulletins are used for minor changes to the documentation between full
releases.  When the next minor or major version of ITSM is released, the
information will be folded into the User's Guide.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.