Hi,

Why not have a char-menu show the values "Work Phone", "Home Phone" and
"Cell Phone". Then have active-links that triggers on Menu Choise that
populates the fields with the right value.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.