Hi Lisa,

Maybe you could clear out the data in the 1:st selection if the same value
is choosen for the 2:nd etc.

This is how I would do it:

Fields:
536871001 - Work Phone
536871002 - Home Phone
536871003 - Cell Phone
536871991 - First Choise
536871992 - Second Choise
536871993 - Third Choise

Create a Fixed Character Menu:
Label/Value
Work Phone/536871001
Home Phone/536871002
Cell Phone/536871003

Create three ACTL attached to the First/Second/Third choise fields:

ACTL for First Choise Field
  Execute On: Menu Choise
    Action: Run Process:
      Application-Copy-Field-Value 536871991 $First Choise$
    Action: Set Fields: CURRENT SCREEN
      Second Choise = REPLACE($Second Choise$, $First Choise$, "")
      Third Choise = REPLACE($Third Choise$, $First Choise$, "")

For example selecting "Work Phone" for the 'First Choise' field will
populate it with the Field ID of the Work Phone field.
The ACTL will then immediately replace the Field ID with the value of the
Work Phone.
The second Action of the ACTL will then make sure that the Second and
Third Choise will not contain the same phone number.

Create a similar ACTL for the Second and Third choise fields.

If it seems complicated, let me know, and I will try to explain some more.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.