FYI - Interesting problem discovered with the 7.5 installer (base and
patch-1 installers) - since the installer logfiles are so large - it was
difficult to find the "one line" to pinpoint the issue...

Found that the 7.5-patch-1 installer is obviously not looking at the
Envirronment Variables for the msiexec.exe application. you will receive an
error message of:

LOG EVENT {Description=[install iis redirector],Detail=[Exception running
command: Cannot run program "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec" (in directory
"C:\WINDOWS\system32"): CreateProcess error=3, The system cannot find the
path specified]}

If the windows installation location is not C:\Windows.

Our customer had a C:\WINNT installation location - we had to simply create
C:\WINDOWS\System32 and copy the file there - then Mid-Tier installed
correctly.

Please open a product defect on the 7.5 installer to have this corrected.

Thanks
Robert Molenda