Whoops - no - sorry - I have already opened the defect with BMC already!!!

Sorry list - not enough cafe this morning...

Just wanted the list to have this information about non-standard windows
install loctions, etc.

Thanks for asking - and sorry for "my bad"...

Robert

--
If it were not for the gutter, my mind would be homeless!