Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Remedy Maniac
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2009 10:49
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: what is T1 used for?

** thank you Misi.
It's realy good to know there are people out there who care about
others.
My problem is now solved. It's still unclear to me what was the issue.
But as a matter of fact here is what happend:
I was trying to modify a character field from a length of 255 to 4000
I did the change on the dev server and it went ok
On the production the Admin tool answered back some problems and that T1
could not be found on the server (Sybase).
Right after this no connection was possible anymore.
My DBA checked and he could see ARAdmin is logged into master which
should not be.
And where T1 is not.
So kicked ARAdmin out of master so I could login again.
But then just to display the list of forms in the admin tool was hanging
for ever
So I thought it could be somehow T1
But as I see T1 is for Message Catalog.
So I don't see the relation.
But anyway.
Has anybody already experienced something similar?
By the way, now I am able to access the forms but if I try to perform
the same change I did on dev, I get an error that the column exists 2
times in the table.
Strange, no?

Serouche

Misi Mladoniczky wrote:

        Hi,

        T1 corresponds to a Remedy-form, and data needs to be copied
parallel with
        the H1 and B1 table.

        To understand which form this is, you must check the
ARSCHEMA-table. The
        T1 table may be completely different.

        select name from arschema where schemaid=1

        The above SQL will give you the form name.

                Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

        Products from RRR Scandinavia:
        * RRR|License - Not enough Remedy licenses? Save money by
optimizing.
        * RRR|Log - Performance issues or elusive bugs? Analyze your
Remedy logs.
        * RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language
translations.
        Find these products, and many free tools and utilities, at
http://rrr.se.

                dear all,

                I am not able to access my server with the admin tool
anymore.
                T1 is empty.
                I suspect this must be the problem.
                How and when and why that happend, is really not my
concern.
                I'll investigate later.
                What I need right now is to know how to recover?
                Can I simply copy the content of T1 from my dev server
to my prod?
                Many thanks for your help
                Serouche

"Where the Answers Are"

                --
                This message was scanned by ESVA and is believed to be
clean.

_______
        Platinum Sponsor:rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the

Are"_