Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:37 AM
Subject: general advice on how to sell the work - this is not a Friday humour

my dear senior experts,

actually my question could go to a novice as well.

It's as the following:
I got an offer for an implementation of the ITSM Suite for an African country.
It's suppose to be a 30 days of work. And they are looking for a frenchy.
So for me it's perfect.
The problem is that now after few meetings, one of the managers had the idea to ask BMC for the implementation instead of me.
They will still give me the 30 days to do other stuffs anyway.

I am just wondering how I could argue to make them stay with me and not go for the BMC guy?

I am sure some people from this list will have good ideas to come up with.

Many thanks in advance

Serouche

PS: good arguments from people working currently for BMC are also welcomed