From: Conny Martin <conny.mar...@t-systems.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 2:15:42 PM
Subject: AW: Filter Table Looping - Phase Issue

**
Bala,

don't use a table loop. Do a push field to the form where you define your
destination servers. Let's call this form DSO:Config. You need to push the
request_id into a temporary (display only) field. A second filter running on
DSO:Config does the Distributed-Transfer. I've implemented this for
Distributed-Delete but it should also work for Transfer.

HTH

Kind Regards Conny