From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of pascale.bo...@daimler.com
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 2:08 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: API Call not being made

We've been having issues with this particular  webservices for the past few
weeks.  It started when the web team changed the web server.  But of course it
has nothing to do with it  :o(
It must be a Remedy issue, never a web service issue.... Sounds familiar?????
It started with the plug-in failure which was due to the time-out being too
low.  Once we increased the time out , we got the webservice exception error.
Then, the web server team did some tweaking at the OS level (a Unix issue they
said) and the error disappeared. Instead, this new arerr 92 appeared.  Our DB
was running with only 200Mb of memory available, so we installed more (2 Gb
more) this weekend. Still not working.
Then you guys asked about the plug-in so I launched a trace and voila!  the
time-out on the web service was there again...
Awaiting more investigation on the web server team.
Any help still greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Pascale Boyer
Remedy Developer