I've used driver in the past to export object definitions and am thinking
of automating the process to be called from within a form.

I know you can create a drm script file with commands similar to the
following using rec and screc

exp
1
1
HPD:Incident Management Console
0
c:\test.def

Anyone know if there a way to pass the object name via command line so
that it does not need to be embedded in a script?

A more extensible approach would be to create an xml structure similar to
the one that the installers use -- but I'm not sure how to feed that into
driver and have it spit out a def file.

<Item_List>
<el Type="Guide">SHR:SHR:HelpDialog</el>
<el Type="Guide">SHR:SHR:ContractSave</el>
<el Type="ActiveLink">SHR:SHR:DefaultCompany_012_1000000251
<el Type="Filter">CTR:SHR-Set-Submitter</el>
<el Type="Filter">CTR:SHR-SetInstanceID</el>
<el Type="Filter">CTR:CTB:NotifDateCheck02</el>
<el Type="Filter">CTR:CTB:NotifDateCheck</el>
<el Type="Menu">SHR:SHR:FormName</el>
<el Type="Menu">SHR:SHR:Contracts-PaymentCode</el>
<el Type="Menu">CTR:ATX:PaymentType</el>
</Item_List>

Anybody a driver guru? :-)

Thanks,
Tony

  Tony Worthington
  Sr. Technical Analyst
  Kohl's Department Stores
  N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
  Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
  262.703.7763 (phone)
  tony.worthing...@kohls.com
  www.kohls.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any
time
without any further consent.

<<image/jpeg>>