From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tim Rondeau
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SLM Met

Hi All,

Trying to find out if there is a way to keep met/Missed SLA's.   Even though
the term and condition has changed, if any have been met/missed prior I want
them to stay.

If they are In Process then I understand them dropping off.

Basically I have an SLA that applies to all priorities except one LOW.   I
don't want this SLA to get attached if the priority is LOW.   Issue is when
Ticket is set to Low.

Anyone do anything like this.

Thanks

Tim

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and