        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Bloom
        Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 11:16 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: WWRUG09 AT THE HARD ROCK HOTEL in LAS VEGAS!

        **

        WWRUG09.

        In the beginning, it was an idea: "Build it and they will come!"

        A committee was formed, plans were made, and a venue was found.

        After months of hard work, the committee has committed, the
lawyers have lawyer-ed, the webmaster has mastered.

        The foundation is built. The resources are in place. The website
is ready.

        WWRUG09: A week of professional development, hot-topic
tutorials, and the latest vendor solutions all in one fabulous location.

        This is your opportunity to mingle with the leading
professionals in the AR System world and gain from their experiences.

        WWRUG09: An educational gateway to version 7.5 of AR System,
ITSM, CMDB, and more. Professional trainers will conduct formal
tutorials every day of the conference.

        This is the best place to cover so many important topics in such
a short time. This is the most efficient use of your training dollars.

        WWRUG09: A rare chance to learn the pitfalls and project-saving
tips only available from those who have already deployed these
cutting-edge technologies.

        This is the best place to study career-relevant user experience
case studies.

        WWRUG09: A conference for everyone. Whether you're an AR System
novice or an Admin tool guru, we are all just starting over with the new
Developer Studio.

        Welcome the new paradigm in tutorials, case studies and the
spontaneous conversations that can only happen at a user group meeting.

        WWRUG09: A meeting place with vendors focused on the products
you need to accomplish your goals.

        This is the highest concentration of relevant ARS related
vendors anywhere. At the Vendor Fair you can compare competitors
side-by-side and makes the best choices for your needs.

        WWRUG09: Our keynote speaker is Doug Mueller, creator of the
Action Request System.

        Doug will also host "An Evening with the Masters" and he will
attend the entire conference.

        Direct access to Doug is rare, informative, and just plain cool.

        WWRUG09: November 9 -13, 2009

        at the Hard Rock Hotel,

        4455 Paradise Rd,

        Las Vegas, NV 89169  (800) 473-7625.

        WWRUG09 rate: $79/night. Use the link on the registration page.

        WWRUG09: Invaluable and affordable. Registration includes daily
tutorials, case studies, the vendor fair,

         and all events including the Thursday Night (Las Vegas)
Celebration.

        Register before July 6, 2009 and pay only US$1,000 per person.

        Register before September 30, 2009 and pay only US$1,250 per
person.

        After that, per person registration is US$1500.

        WWRUG09: We built it. www.WWRUG.com <http://www.wwrug.com/>

        Please send any questions to  wwrug2...@wwrug.org

        WWRUG09 Board of Directors

        Daniel Bloom, Chair