Okay, none of you have yet displayed the good sense I know you have and told
me to shut up, so here's my first one.  I kind of threw it together, so
forgive if it isn't up to our usual standard of high quality (wait...do we
have one of those?)

To the tune of "I Get a Kick out of You", by the immortal Cole Porter (for
those under 40, Google him), here goes.

I get no kick from coding
ITSM is quite an (ahem)
But I've got a favorite drug,
Yeah, I get a kick out of RUG.

Birthdays are now just a bore
Since 51, what's really one more?
But let me just put in my plug
That I get a kick out of RUG.

Dan and the gang will be there
Twinkies may fly to the light fixtures high
If you ask Lenny and Doug
They both get a kick out of RUG.

We're in Las Vegas this year
Great place to be and some fun things you'll see
But if you can put down your mug,
You'll get a lot out of RUG.

So get your boss to send you,
Promise him booze, if training budget he'll use,
And only free drinks will you chug
For you get a kick, (just don't drink yourself sick!)
Yes, you'll get a kick out of RUG.

Rick