Hi All,

I have been working on this code a long time now...  and from  reading the
technical guide, Remedy can walk a table using AL Guides.

My objective:  I have a table.  Based upon the rows that  the user selects,
I want to push the row values into a field.  My  understanding is that I
can do this by creating workflow that walks a  table.

I looked at the Technical Guide and some of it is confusing to  me.

Am I supposed to build separate active links for each one of these  steps?
Walk Table Field Call Guide
Walk Table Field End Row
Walk Table Field Exit Guide
Walk Table Field Find Next Row
Walk Table Field Modify Row
Walk Table Field Set Current Row
Walk Table Field Verify Row

Scenario:
I have two entries in Table "New"
Purchase Number
PO4453.....
PO4523

When the user selects the two entries within the Table "New" - I want  to
push both of  the numbers into Field A.

I built an Active Link that triggers workflow when a button is  pressed -
the AL calls an AL Guide, that performs a table loop, on TABLE  "New", and I
have 'Table Loop Selected Rows Only' field checked.  Then this  same active
link sets Field A with the value of the row  selected within the Table
"New."  The problem is that the Field A is being set with ONLY the value from
the
first entry  selected in the table.  It does no read the second item the
user  selected.  I read about '!, and '$ characters.  I will try this next,
but I want to make sure this is  technically possible.  I read in the
technical guide, that work flow can be  triggered after the user selects a row
within the table.  The user can  select multiple rows correct? The AL guide has
checkbox for it - not sure why  it is not working.  Can someone tell me,
what step am I missing?

Someone mentioned setting a label, and then a go to label action.  I  tried
this and nothing happened.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)