Interesting - I created two Active Links as suggested, and had the 2nd AL
call the guide.  Now Field A is being set with the second number only
(PO4523 us being set in the fields) - when I really need both values from the
Purchase Number column to be set into the field.

Scenario:

I have  two entries in Table "New"

Purchase  Number

PO4453.....

PO4523

When  the user selects the two entries within the Table "New" - I want to
push  both of  the numbers into Field  A.

Before,  the first value was being pushed into Field A. Now the code is
pushing the  second value only into Field A.  I feel like I am so close -
something is  missing...
I have  2 set fields actions:
Name                  Value
ztmpConsol1          $Col1$
ztmpConsol5           $ztmpConsol1$ + ";") + $Col1$
I am  trying to get the system to know two items are selected, and to push
both values  into field A.
In a message dated 6/2/2009 3:16:38 P.M. Central Daylight  Time,