I remember hearing in Vancouver that you could purchase the universe and
not the B/O components.  Maybe that was incorrect or has changed?

  Tony Worthington
  Sr. Technical Analyst
  Kohl's Department Stores
  N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
  Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
  262.703.7763 (phone)
  tony.worthing...@kohls.com
  www.kohls.com

From:
"Pierson, Shawn" <shawn.pier...@sug.com>
To:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:
06/04/2009 10:14 AM
Re: Useful information about BMC Analytics
Sent by:
"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
We have the opposite issue.  We have been Business Objects users for
years, and we?ve owned BMC Analytics for a year and a half, but the
?extra? BO server license is really useless for us since we put it on our
production BOXI server.  BMC didn?t want to give us a discount even though
we wouldn?t be using their BOXI licenses.