I looked at BMC Analytics about a year ago and I really wanted to get
that, however, all the points that Guillaume made are true.  So while
Analytics is based on the BO engine, you don't have the freedom to do
reporting outside its scope.  I think both vendors miss out by creating
that limitation.  So while its a powerful reporting tool I would love to
put in the hands of my end users, at the end of the day, I need to be
able to create reports without some of the limitations imposed by the
Analytic product.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> guilla...@dcshq.com 06/04/09 12:58 PM >>>

**
I will not even attempt to answer that...Hopefully someone at BMC can
answer that...
Before I got the information below, I went to several support techs as
you can imagine, since most people at BMC don't have a clear
understanding of all this.

It could depend on the BMC Analytics version. The info below is from
Analytics 2.5

-Guillaume