Jenni,

there should be some errors in arerror.log regarding this problem.

Kind Regards Conny

________________________________

Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Wacholz, Jeanette (Jenni)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009 18:47
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Lost form reference

**
Hi Listers,

ARS V6.3 P020
ITSM 6
Oracle V10g
AIX 5.3

We have lost the ability to access one form via the User or the Admin
tool. The form is SHRCFG:ConfigPeople. If I look in TOAD, I can see the
view of the form. I can also see the t107, h107 and b107 tables there.
But the form is not visible or available from inside Remedy. I believe
I've seen issues similar to this on the list but I haven't been
successful finding them in the archives. The issue began last night
after our dba's installed Guardium on the db server. (ARSystem was
shutdown correctly before the dba's started their install and brought
back up after the install was completed.)

Any help you can offer would be appreciated!

Jenni Wacholz
Coventry Health Care Inc
Scottsdale AZ
480-445-2517

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be
subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for
the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may
subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying
to this email and delete the material from any computer. _Platinum
Sponsor: rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_