The possibilities are endless.

(I have found -- the tighter the rules get -- the easier it is to slip out)

-John

On Jun 5, 2009, at 8:15 AM, Grooms, Frederick W wrote:

How do you not deliberately throw a Twinkie?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG ] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 7:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: WWRUG09 Hotel Registration: Hard Rock Hotel / Las Vegas

I think your reading too much into that section. It doesn't say anything about not throwing Twinkies. It doesn't say anything about not throwing stress balls. It only notes "Throwing of articles in a deliberate or aggressive manner;"

Sounds to me like tossing is ok. Gentle underhand pitches wouldn't be aggressive. Well maybe deliberate but not aggressive.
Dave
dave.shell...@tycoelectronics.com
(Wireless)