From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Developer Plus "future"

**
Talk to us about ADDM Dave, I would like to know more about this?
What is the case?

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Easter, David
<david_eas...@bmc.com<mailto:david_eas...@bmc.com>> wrote:
**
Functionality found in RDP and MasterARSuite is being folded into Dev Studio in
AR System 7.5.00 and beyond.  RDP as a product will not be taken forward beyond
its current version.

Dev Studio in AR System 7.5.00 provides functionality around Analysis, Search
and Relationships.  Future releases will expand on this functionality and bring
back in Documentation and Visualization.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.