What always worked for me, is to import with an additional zero to the end,
like this: "123.95 USD 0". That's *a lot* simpler than using additional
workflow. In this example, the 0 is the epoch value for the currency
conversion date. If you are not using other currencies and the conversion
functions in AR System (and I have yet to run into a client that does) then
you will be just fine without it.
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant