thanks for the clarification Jarl as thats the conclusion that i had come to.

So, my test works fine between my 2 Remedy servers, namely.............

server names = SERVER1 and SERVER2

1 form exists on each server

A filter exists on SERVER1 that runs and "PUSHES" the data across using the
SERVER2 WSDL and the 'Input Mappings' to operation 'OpCreate' on SERVER2 which
creates a ticket on SERVER2, and the ticket number comes back through the
'Output mapping' and back into a field on SERVER1.......all fine up to this
point.

Question....

So, if SERVER2 was to be replaced by another system with totally different
field names to push data to and there was currently no network connectivity
between my SERVER1 and their server, am i able to do any work with regard to
creating the mappings as i cannot see' the other server yet ?

TIA again.....

Sean