In 7.5

Open the form and then select the menu,  Layout > Show Actual View Size.  Drag
the resize handler to the size you desire.

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:34:59 -0600
From: tayl...@ldschurch.org
Subject: Re: Dailogs not sizing correctly in Mid Tier
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Thanks, that worked.

I thought Remedy auto-sized the form based on what was visible
on it.  It looks like the WUT does that, in any case, as the dialog worked
correctly
there even without sizing the form.  How’s this supposed to work in 7.5?  You
don’t really have the ability to resize the view like that in Developer Studio
(at least that I’ve seen so far).

Thanks,

Lyle