From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Lyle Taylor
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 03:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Dailogs not sizing correctly in Mid Tier

**

Excellent.  Thanks, all!

Lyle

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 2:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

You can change the size in the Dev Studio.  You need to open the
form/view and select Layout > Show Actual View Size (or Ctrl+Alt+M).
This will give you handles to resize the form.  That was driving me
crazy a while back so I had to crack open the documentation.

Jason

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Lyle Taylor <tayl...@ldschurch.org>