There is one filter that you have to remove both the URL and attachment from.
Unfortunately, I forgot the name of the filter but I believe it originally got
it from BMC's knowledgebase.  I would try to do a search there first.

Shawn Pierson

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Julie L Kanakanui JLKANAKA
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 2:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remove url and attachment from out-of-box Notification Message (ITSM
7.1)

**
Hello,

We are trying to modify a couple of the out-of-box Customer notifications in
Remedy Incident Management 7.1.  We have found where to modify the email
subject line and body message in SYS:Notification Messages, but are still
looking for how to remove the url link that is included at the top of the
received message as well as the attachment that is also included in the email.
[attachment "ARNotification_581_NTS000000085114.ARTask"]

For example, the Notification Message ID:  NTM000000000208 with Notification
Message tag:  HPD-INC-CustomerReceiptConfirmation

Any advice would be appreciated,

Julie Kanakanui
Remedy Administrator/Developer
Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina at Greensboro _Platinum Sponsor:
rmisoluti...@verizon.net ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.