thanks Lyle!   That filter change took care of it.  We are indeed good to
go :-)

Julie

Lyle Taylor <tayl...@ldschurch.org>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
06/15/2009 03:59 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Remove url and attachment from out-of-box Notification Message (ITSM
7.1)

**
You need to modify the filter NTE:NTS:Email_200_SystemNT.  Uncheck the
checkboxes to include an attachment and link on the Notify action, and you
should be good to go.  Note that this will be a global change, though ? it
will affect all messages.

Lyle